Wednesday, July 27, 2011

June Diary of Events 1



I have sooo much to talk about I don't even know where to get started...ok lets start with this...(copied from Diary...edited ;)

June 14 - Just arrived to Armenia and I had a small tour of Yerevan after a orientation. Don't get me wrong, it was great touring the city, BUT
I ruined a good pair of heels. I gotta make sure I tell mom to send me flats!!! all the streets are messed up and i'm just glad i didn't end up wearing my really good ones because it's just ridiculous what happened to my heels :(

June 15 - FLAG DAY! This was sooo much fun! There were sooo many people. They had groups performing, not to mention even the audiences decided to perform as well. There were some guys who started dancing hip hop under an Armenian song which I thought was a bit American but then again there is no say in what a person feels when he hears music.

As these fine solders from picture above this one shows, our very own Military of Defense is populated with quite talented men ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment