Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Meetings

Today, early in the morning, Anush Petrosyan arrived.
"From the day I left my country I wanted to go back and live there again. With this internship I hope to gain more insight about my country and have another chance to self-actualize myself as a human being. I was very young, when I came from Armenia and didn't apprehend the importance of my country. Now, I have come to a critical time to choose a path in life. To be able to do this, I need to go back to my roots and have an enriching experience about political, economic, cultural, foreign affairs of Armenia."

Around 10 am in the morning Aram and Diana were at the Yerevan Office, both formally dressed, for their first day of internship at the Armenian Development Agency. They had a brief conversation with country director Armina Darbinian at the AAA office then left for the Armenian Development Agency for their instructions.
Below is a photo of Diana and Aram with Armina Darbinian at AAA Yerevan Office.

At the Armenian Development Agency they met with ADA director Robert Harutyunyan.
 (from left to right: Diana Oganesyan, Aram Kavoukjian, Robert Harutyunyan, Armina Darbinian)


Also, they all went to ACNIS, where they participated in a discussion and met with Richard Giragossian, the head of ACNIS.

(from left to right: Richard Giragossian, Aram Bedrosian, Armina Darbinian, Diana Ogensyan, Aram Kavoukjian)


Aram is to do his internship at ACNIS (Armenian Center for National and International Studies). So he received instructions from Richard Giragossian. 



No comments:

Post a Comment